A well-established Accountancy practice based in Wilmslow are currently seeking a Client Manager / Accountant to join their accountancy practice and deal with range different clients. The successful Accountant will assist the Senior Client Manager in managing a portfolio of clients. You will ideally have experience of using IRIS, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
As Client Manager / Accountant, you will provide consultancy advice and preparation of monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections, budgeting, VAT returns and payroll.
The role represents an excellent opportunity to join a thriving accountancy practice with excellent progression opportunities.
Client Manager / Accountant Position Overview
- To assist, help & support the Senior Client Manager in managing a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting accounts for existing clients.
- To manage your own pool of clients in a very client facing role.
- Assist in managing the filing deadlines for yearend accounts and corporation tax returns
- Providing bookkeeping support to clients within the portfolio
- Reviewing Bookkeeping and VAT returns for a range of clients
Client Manager / Accountant Position Requirements
- Previous experience in an Accountancy practice
- Knowledge of tax and VAT compliance
- Iris, Sage & Xero experience is preferred.
- AAT/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Client Manager / Accountant Position Remuneration
Negotiable salary DOE
28 days holiday per annum
Pension contribution scheme
Close to public transport links
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'