Are you a newly Qualified Accountant looking for an opportunity to carve out a career in Business Recovery.
My Client is looking for an Accountant to join their Cardiff Office to start a career in Insolvency
The role of an Insolvency Administrator involves being responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies. The Insolvency Administrator provides a high-quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioner's duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case;
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees;
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently;
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management;
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required; and
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Able to draw logical and sensible conclusions from data presented, applies knowledge effectively from experience and can relate it to other matters
- An ability to understand technical issues;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'