REQUIRED: A pro-active, motivated and forward-thinking Accountant to join a rapidly expanding independent accountancy Practice based in Blyth, with on-site parking. The accountant will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service. In return you will be awarded with access to a Study Support package, an annual bonus in addition to a performance based bonus scheme. Flexitime is also available.
My client is a rapidly expanding independent accountancy practice, whose accountants provide a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across the North East and beyond. They are predominantly based online and take pride in delivering excellent customer service, getting to know clients and helping small businesses grow!
The accountant will also play an integral role in the running of the business, in effect becoming a partner designate as the business continues to grow by acquisition as well as organically. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in a growing firm, within a 'hands on’, entrepreneurial business.
Main duties will include:
- Client management
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Tax returns for limited companies and individuals
- Provision of payroll, VAT and management accounts for clients
- Offering hands on support to a wide range of clients
- Taking part in the firm's business development activities
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Experience of both Xero and Freeagent
- Minimum of three recent years' experience working in a public practice
- AAT Qualified or ACCA Part Qualified (desirable but not essential)
- Access to the firms' bonus scheme and an annual bonus
- Study support / package available
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing / share options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Flexitime available
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
In summary this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and grow. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'