Our client a well-established Accountancy company based in the centre of Bishops Stortford since 2000 is looking for an Accountant with 2 years experience. They deal with all Accountancy and Book-keeping services and pride themselves on their high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with an eye for detail and excellent organisational skills. You will be capable of producing documentation of a high standard and to tight deadlines.
Being AAT qualified or studying for ACCA/ACA is an advantage but not essential. Being able to prioritise workload with good time management is essential.
Benefits of the Accountants role will include:
- Mon-Fri position 9am to 5.30pm
- Holiday entitlement 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Parking local to the office
Skills and Responsibilities of the Accountants role will include:
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Preparing partnership and sole traders tax returns
- Preparing working papers and annual accounts for Limited Companies/CT600s
- Providing cover for payroll if required
- Preparing and submitting VAT & CIS returns
- Preparing and submitting CITB Levy returns
- Liaising with HMRC & Company House on behalf of clients
- Work confidently with various computer and accounting software such as IRIS, Quickbooks, Sage
- Assisting with projects and reports
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of query statuses
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'