Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a small independent practice firm based in Bristol who are looking for an Accountant due to continued growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts preparation, VAT returns, CIS returns and self-assessments
- Supporting the trainee accountants
- Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring deadlines are met
- Advising clients with their bookkeeping requirements
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- AAT fully qualified (or equivalent)
- Conversant with commercial accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero & TaxFiler
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a deep practical knowledge of Excel
- Confidence in dealing with clients of all sizes and across all sectors, as well as with regulatory bodies such as Companies House & HMRC
- Sound problem-solving and analytical thinking skills, with an eye for detail
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt & effectively manage their own workload
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- No Skills selected
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'