Immediately recognise regional brand with a diverse portfolio of enterprises. In this role, you’ll gain exposure to the CFO and work closely with the MD of a key operating division. You’ll benefit from lots autonomy, opportunity to influence using your reporting skills and budgeting.
Ideally you will be on no more than 1 months’ notice.
- You will be responsible for statutory and Management Accounts preparation
- Produce monthly balance sheet and profit and loss account with comparison to budget with explanations for any variances
- You will have an ability to discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- You will be responsible to complete a revenue reconciliation and ensure that the revenue is allocated to the correct business unities
- Part Qualified/newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in preparing year end accounts essential
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'