Astute Recruitment is currently working with a growing company based near Derby. The business is looking to hire an Accountant on a permanent basis that can support the business moving forward in 2021.
Responsibilities for Accountant:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial forecasting, including balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of the annual budget process
• Dealing with VAT returns
• Providing analysis at month-end of nominal accounts
• Using analysis to provide insightful reports to senior stakeholders within the business, allowing them to make informed business decisions
• Assisting with the annual statutory accounting for the financial statements
• Reviewing trend analysis to make suggestions
• Fixed Assets
• Reviewing cashbook and bank accounts
• Responsibility of ledgers and help out where needed
• Any additional duties required
• An individual with experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Expertise in a similar role, such as an accountant, company accountant, finance manager accountant.
• Excel including pivots and VLookups experience
• Be AAT, ACCA, ACA, or CIMA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000. This role is perfect that is looking to stay long-term with a business and feel part of the family
- Financial Forecasting
- Fixed Asset
- Management Accountant
- Trend Analysis
- Budget Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'