£25,000-£28,000 per year
Potential to work from home
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an accountancy practice based in Lincoln. Their philosophy is to offer, professional and personal service to their varied portfolio of clients. They are proud to promote organic growth, learning and community initiatives whilst also offering a positive working environment and excellent benefits to their employees such has Flexible working hours, free parking and private health insurance.
Due to the company growing we are looking to speak to Accountants who have come from practice or have worked within different sectors in Industry. They operate on a number of different software packages including Xero, Sage and Iris and it is desirable that you have worked with these previously.
The working days are Monday-Friday 9:00 to 17:00, but flexitime can be offered to the right candidate, as well as potential home working. Training is also available to become qualified.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Assisting with Tax planning
- Identifying items on P11d forms
- Managing own workload and portfolio
- Assisting and training other members of staff
- Taking responsibility for all allocated clients
- Creating forecasts and budgets for finance planning
- Preparing self assessment tax returns and computations
- Preparation of financial statements from records
What we are looking for
- AAT level 3 as a minimum
- 3 years experience as an accountant
- It is desirable that you come from a practice background
If you are on the market for a new role and you match the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration. If you have any questions, please give us a call and ask for Stuart.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'