Remote / Home-based
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services groups, celebrating continued growth and success as recognised in the Sunday Times Top Track 250.
Here at the Optionis Group we are currently recruiting part-qualified/ qualified Accountants to join our group who will work solely from home. You will be aligned with our SJD Accountancy business who are one of the UK’s largest specialist providers of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors and freelancers.
You will primarily be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide exceeds the company and client expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ AAT) or equivalent commercial experience
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Very good communications skills and has the ability to build excellent relationships
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SME accounts is highly desirable
- Proficient user of IRIS
Responsibilities within the role include but aren’t limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
What you get in return:
- Study support towards AAT and ACCA qualifications if required
- Industry leading progression scheme which includes quarterly appraisals
- Permanently working from home - forget the commuting costs!!!
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Private Medical Insurance
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Perkbox Membership
- Statutory Accounts
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'