- Do you have Accountancy Practice experience?
- Are you comfortable using Excel/Microsoft Office?
- Have you used any accounts production software?
Accountant - Semi-Senior or Part Qualified
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Normal hours of work are 36 per week.
- Part-time or job share will be considered.
Our client is a progressive and supportive firm, who strive to provide a cost effective, high value solution to their clients.
There is scope for an individual with ambition to progress their career and become a valuable member of the team. Candidates will ideally be AAT Level 4 qualified or already embarked on further accountancy qualifications. Our client will also consider candidates qualified by experience and/or not looking to study further.
The firm specialises in providing Accounting and Audit services as well as many added value services to a wide and diverse client base.
Main duties: -
- Accounts preparation for a variety of clients
- Review of files and correspondence prepared by staff.
- Tax computations and returns.
- Assisting with audits (training can be provided)
- VAT returns
- Book-keeping services
- Assist with training junior staff and work allocation.
- Knowledge of accounts and tax software, Sage, and Xero (preferred)
About you: -
It is essential that you are confident with accounts preparation for a variety of clients, with knowledge of tax calculations both personal and corporate.
You will also:
- Be computer literate with accounting software (Sage 50, Xero preferred) and Microsoft programs (Word and Excel).
- Be able to work well in a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Be professional, ambitious and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Full study support towards a professional qualification (ICAEW / ACCA) is available if desired.
How to apply for the Semi Senior Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Semi Senior Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'