£42,750 + Pension + Parking
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Accountant to join growing local Company and take responsibility for their bustling accounts function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the accounts function on a daily basis and supervising team of Finance Assistants
- Overseeing the production of the sales, purchase and nominal ledger function to trial balance level
- Managing the treasury function, completing bank reconciliations and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns and processing HMRC payments
- Preparing monthly management accounts and producing variance to budget reports for Directors
- Working with Accountants to prepare annual accounts and submitting returns to Companies House
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'