A super opportunity has opened up for an Accountant with KERRIDGE to join a busy accounting team as their site accountant.
Provide financial support to all areas of the business including operational, financial, and divisional management as and when required.
Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines.
Completion of balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with the group and divisional reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Working Capital Management to include:
- Management and recovery of sales ledger debt.
- Stock control incorporating sales and after-sales functions.
- Optimisation of funding facilities.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Weekly working capital review with operational management.
- Attendance at monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Analysis and interpretation of key performance indicators.
- Management and review of cost base incorporating:
- Continual review and challenge of the cost base.
- Review and where applicable consolidation of the supplier base.
- Maintenance of contracts database.
- Ensure compliance with all centrally negotiated group supply deals.
- Management and control of all financial information reporting incorporating:
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts.
- Manufacturer composite submissions.
- Profit report reconciliations.
- All other ad-hoc financial reporting requirements.
- Internal Audit compliance.
- Management of on-site accounts and sales administration teams incorporating:
- Performance management and review.
- Annual appraisal and regular one to one reviews.
- Additional responsibilities as and when required in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Appropriate business and accounting knowledge and experience.
- Commercial acumen.
- Analytical with high attention to detail.
- Issue resolution.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting and IT systems.
- Customer focus.
- People and team management.
- Direct report line to market area accountant and divisional financial controller.
PLEASE NOTE, SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE KERRIDGE
- Capital Management
- Divisional Management
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'