Job Title: Accountant
Level: AAT Level 4 - ACCA
Department: Business & Private
Hours: Full Time
Pinnacle Placement Ltd is a Financial and Commercial focused agency based in Norwich. We are currently recruiting for a semi senior accountant on behalf of a prestigious Norfolk accountancy firm.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous experience of working in an accountancy practice.
The successful candidate will assist in the preparation of accounts and tax returns for companies, partnerships, and sole traders, for professionals and practices. They will oversee and support a junior and work closely with senior members of the team to deliver this work to a high standard.
- Statutory accounts preparation for limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Vat Returns
- Processing payrolls (including submitting pensions, paying PAYE and working on P11d’s)
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with clients both written and verbally
- Client payment runs
- Overseeing a junior’s work plan ensuring it is structured and organised so that duties are prepared and completed within the appropriate time scales
- Assisting in preparing statutory accounts
As the successful candidate you will be:
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to operate at a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and manage a number of different deliverables
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
Qualifications and Experience
- AAT Level 4 qualified minimum and/or part ACA/ACCA qualified
- 5 years’ experience
Here at Pinnacle Placement, we aim to reply to as many of our applications as possible however unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore if you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you have experience within commercial, finance, and accountancy, human resources, sales, marketing, and administration support we will however endeavour to contact you to register as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'