A global telecommunications business based in Central London requires an Accountant. The successful candidate will be joining a fast paced and rewarding environment with a clear career progression plan. This is an international brand admired by its peers and competitors offering a unique working culture.
Role Responsibilities -
- Monthly accounting & reporting responsibilities for EMEA Fixed Assets and Inventory
- Projects and Inventory analysis and review in conjunction with FP&A and Operations teams
- Statutory reporting under local GAAP (IFRS) for legal entities including financial statements preparation
- Monthly entries and variance commentary
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with North American accounting team counter-parts on day to day tasks/ reporting/ any issues
- Performing periodic controls
- Close working with tax team on tax comps and VAT returns
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks where required
Candidate Requirements -
- Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA accountant (or equivalent)
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- IFRS reporting experience
- US GAAP experience is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Multinational company experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'