A well established accountancy firm based in Reading is seeking a part-time qualified Accountant .
Experience with Iris accounting software essential, experience in Iris useful. Must be able to work on own initiative. Salary based on experience and ability.
Duties include but not limited to :-
• Processing client records and information on Iris and Microsoft Excel.
• Supervision of bookkeeping staff.
• Experience in calculating personal and corporation tax.
• Processing, preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly VAT returns for clients.
• Produce monthly management accounts for clients.
• Process monthly clients payroll.
• Dealing with clients payroll issues and queries.
• Communicate with HMRC regarding any payroll issues.
• Preparation and completion of annual accounts.
Previous experience of working in a similar role.
AAT Qualified, or ACCA or CIMA /Part Qualified who is working in the similar role.
High level of competence in Excel and Word can use V-lookup, Pivot, and other Excel functions
Full time position , may consider a part-time candidate.
- Accountancy Firm
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'