Our client, a well-established Accountancy Practice are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their experienced team. The successful candidate will also benefit from flexible working hours, study support, free parking and 25 days holiday’s + bank holiday’s.
As the Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Sales, purchases and nominal ledger management
- VAT reconciliation
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Bookkeeping duties
- Preparing and filing of client’s VAT returns
- Managing petty cash and expenses
- Accounts preparation and Corporation Tax
The successful candidate for the role of Accountant will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within Practice
- Studying towards AAT Level 4 or ACCA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or Xero beneficial
In return the Accountant will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000pa depending on experience plus study support. Working hours are flexible and both full-time and part-time hours will be considered.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'