REED Bournemouth are currently recruiting for a public sector client on an interim basis.
They are looking for an ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified accountant or potentially part qualified or QBE so long as the below criteria has been met with the desired system knowledge.
- Knowledge / experience of Exchequer general ledger system (very desirable)
- Experience of working with Excel add-ins (OLE link) to interface with general ledger system
- Business-partner approach - able to pro-actively support budget holders with their budget management
- Understanding of effective procurement systems, ideally including electronic purchase ordering systems
- Strong on internal financial controls - understands the value of having effective systems and processes with a willingness to constructively challenge practice if necessary
- Confident with systems and takes a project management approach to the implementation of any systems
change. (Experience of having implemented an electronic purchase ordering system or an online payment system would be desirable)
- Able to facilitate team work across finance staff & beyond
- Attention to detail, understand the need for a level of accuracy
- Takes pride in doing a good job and producing informative and reliable financial management information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'