£38,000 + Pension
This position would suit a Accountant who would like to work in a really fun environment, you will be joining a growing local Company who have an excellent reputation in their field.
Some of your duties will include:
- Supporting a busy Finance Director and assisting generally with the day to day accounts activities
- Assisting with the management of the sales, purchase and nominal ledger up to trial balance level
- Raising sales invoices, credit notes and statements sending out to clients on a weekly basis
- Allocating payments received to client accounts and chasing overdue payments
- Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes and processing supplier cheque and BACs payments
- Assisting with the production of monthly staff payroll and completing PAYE returns
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'