* Participate in month end and year end close process
* Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliation's
* Complete monthly accruals and prepayments and resulting journal entries
* Publish overhead financial data
* Collect, analyse and summarise, using Excel, overhead variances
* Prepare VAT return, EC Sales list and Intrastat for approval by the Financial Controller
* Prepare relevant audit schedules
This is a varied role and requires someone with good double entry, good reconciliation skills and finally strong Excel. Interested candidates should be available at relatively short notice and will be prepared to commit to a 12 month contract. In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'