Accountant / Bookkeeper
Based in a prime location in Berlin, Germany
45,000 to 50,000 Euros plus Pension, mobile phone, Fully paid gym membership, 25 days holidays + Bh,
Must be fluent native German and English
Are you a qualified/part qualified accountant or Bookkeeper based in Berlin?
Would you be keen to work for one of Europes largest venture funds, with over half a billion USD assets under management? My client works with many established German, USA and UK fintechs, and are looking at achieving consistent growth.
They are looking for a talented candidate who will be responsible for the bookkeeping for their German and global entities.
You will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for German and international entities.
- Setting up a proper ledger.
- Preparation of accounting by one of the Big 4, and working hand-in-hand with them.
- Scanning of receipts
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Issue invoices to 3rd parties
- Travel expenses
- Financial Statements
- Providing information to the external accountant (Big-4) who creates the companys financial statements
- Review of the financial statements
- Assembling information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Communications with fund admins (Cyprus, BVI)
- Managing bank accounts
- Setting-up new bank accounts
- Relationships with banks
- Ensuring payments to be made in time
- Processing payroll in a timely manner
- Maintaining and supporting annual budget
- Calculating variances from the budget and reporting significant issues to management
- Compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP, IFRS and German HGB
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience in bookkeeping, accounting or similar back-office functions
- High attention to details, thoroughness. Ability to work in a dynamic multicultural environment. High level of autonomy and will-do approach
- Native German speaker, good knowledge of English (at least upper intermediate)
What we offer:
- Young and highly professional team, no bureaucracy
- Career growth opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this unique organisation who offer truly outstanding career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
- Business Administration
- German and EnglishBookkeeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'