Jenson Fisher are delighted to be engaged by a growing Chartered Accountancy Practice in North Lanarkshire to recruit an Accounts Senior, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a dynamic team and progress their career.
The Accounts Senior will have responsibility for accounts production and VAT compliance. Services include accounts preparation, management accounts, corporation tax computations and VAT.
The main duties:
- Accounts preparation - fully to complete sets of accounts
- Tax computations - both personal and corporate
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for a wide variety of SMEs
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
- Assist in training of junior staff
The main requirements:
- Candidates should be CA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of accounts preparation is essential
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in working to tight deadlines effectively
To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Accountancy Firm
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'