This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established Chartered Certified Accountants who are a forward-thinking provider of accountancy, audit and taxation solutions. Our client is based in Bishop’s Stortford. Our client is looking to work with an individual who is qualified by experience or qualification. You will gain experience of working within a small, qualified team and working with a loyal portfolio of Limited Company, Sole Trader and Partnership accounts.
Initially this will be a part time position of 20 to 25 hours per week rising to full time maternity cover as from the end of February to End November 2019.
- Provide outstanding accountancy services
- Work with an allocated portfolio of Clients.
- Preparation of Accounts, Personal and Corporate Tax Returns.
- Audit work
- May be required to occasionally visit clients
- Opportunity for growth and progression.
- Bright personality with exceptional communication skills to integrate with existing professional team.
- A team player, also with the ability to work in an autonomous role.
- Have at least two years practice work experience.
- Be fully or part qualified or qualified by experience
- Proactive, flexible approach
- knowledge of Digita suite of programmes. QuickBooks, Sage or Xero on line (not desktop) and Knowledge of payroll and CIS returns -desirable
Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience, great work environment,
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'