Bookkeeper/Accountant required for a specialist machinery/spare parts supplier, working 30 flexible hours per week, in state of the art facilities in Rossendale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Experienced in Sage Line Payroll
- Weekly Payroll using the RTI system
- Check online banking for receipts/payments
- Reconciling bank accounts in GBP, EURO and US Dollars (training will be provided)
- Online supplier payments in GBP, EURO and US Dollars (training will be provided)
- Able to produce accounts up to trial balance
- Maintain cash and petty cash books
- Post sales receipts, purchase payments and nominal transactions to computer system
- Reconcile company credit card and post to computer system
- Sales, purchase, nominal month/year end routines
- Quarterly VAT returns (produce and submit online)
- Credit control
- Customer queries (copy invoices, POD’setc)
- EC sales list
- Liaising with external accountant to produce management accounts
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook emails
Your role will be flexible, sometimes you will be required to perform other admin tasks.
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'