Morgan Hunt are delighted to be assisting a Cumbria based educational organisation with the recruitment of a permanent Accountant. Reporting to the Director of Finance this role will play a pivotal role in supporting business partners with the preparation of their finance accounts. The role will based primarily at the Head office in Cumbria but may involve some occasional visits to the surrounding business centres to support them with their finances. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. The role will involve but by no means be limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of Financial accounts including trial balance and balance sheet
- Accruals and prepayments including journals
- Maintenance of fixed assets
- Control accounts reconciliation
- Making any accounting adjustments for any errors
- Providing financial business partnering to Academies
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Providing support to Budget Holders with budget queries
- Attending budget meetings and providing support where necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive accounting experience in financial and management accounts. A part qualified financial qualification is desirable although if you can demonstrate proven experience then this is not essential. Experience in the education is not essential.
This is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to move quickly so if you are looking for your next opportunity please get in touch ASAP
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"