BVC and CryptoGo are London based cryptocurrency brokerages, facilitating transactions for UK based clients and eliminating the hassle out of purchasing crypto. The company specializes in financial lead generation and education.
Standalone role working closely with the Managing Director in a start-up venture. You will be confident working autonomously with full ownership of running your own department. You’ll have in-house experience, ideally from an eCommerce environment. You’ll have a genuine interest in cryptocurrencies and a willingness to learn about the process of buying and exchanges.
- Carry out day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Being able to manage bank balances and crypto balances.
- Mange the financial department as a whole, including the sales/purchase ledger, transactional processing, preparing VAT returns.
- Contract and work with outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company desirable.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making, including cashflow tracking.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly end close.
- Present financial reports to the line manager and Managing Director in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
· Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field or relevant work experience in this field
· Extensive experience in a Finance role
· Excellent mathematical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent attention to detail
· Multicurrency experience
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job