Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an international financial services business as they look to recruit an experienced Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £28,000 and £35,000 depending on experience plus; study support, 24 days annual leave (rising to 30 with service), 9% bonus, share scheme, pension, private health care and a dental/vision scheme.
You will support the day to day accounting of the finance function as well as acting as a Business Partner to the European Treasury Centre based in Europe.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of financial statements and management reports.
- Preparing complex reconciliations.
- Advising on correct general ledger accounts for transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of all accounting duties.
- Completing relevant local / US Tax information.
- Coordinating and reviewing accounting and treasury processing and controls for accuracy and completeness.
- Supporting the Sarbanes Oxley and Audit testing as per required deadlines
- Continually making process improvements in the accounting area with relevant projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Statutory Accounting
- SOX compliance, IFRS and U.S GAAP
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job