Start Date: ASAP
Duration: On going
Hours: Full time 37.5
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please apply within.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job