Start Date: ASAP
Duration: On going
Hours: Full time 37.5
Pay: £300-380 per day
• To undertake proper accounting for all Pension Fund transactions.
• To prepare all Pension Fund accounts, their submission to audit and to deal with audit queries as part of the closure of accounts process.
• To work with investment advisers on fund manager monitoring reports
• To support the relevant aspects of the budget development and strategy processes
• To carry out all reconciliations of the dedicated pension fund bank account in accordance with regulations and any treasury activity in relation to the fund on a timely and accurate basis – carry out forecasting, monitoring and planning requirements and manage any pre-funding arrangements
• To prepare the accounting/financial information for the triennial valuation and annual IAS19/FRS17 reports with the pension fund actuaries.
• To monitor pension schemes’ investments are properly executed and are effectively recorded, confirm, settle and account for the transactions
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please apply within.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job