Bristol City Centre | £ 24,000 - £ 26,000 |study support
Join a progressive start-up style business as an Accountant based in central Bristol. You’ll have accountability for a varied range of financial tasks; including banking, cashflow management, payroll, purchase and sales ledgers and management accounts.
If you’re an enthusiastic individual and keen to grow your career in accounting as a CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant, then please get in touch.
- Owning the GL account reconciliations including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and banking.
- Timely and accurate preparation of the management account pack; including P&L, balance sheet, revenue and headcount.
- Monthly cash flow reports.
- Daily transactional processing - including bank, expenses and purchase and sales invoices.
- Leading the credit control process to ensure debtor balances are settled in a timely manner.
- Preferably a graduate with good A-Level results including Mathematics.
- CIMA/ACCA/AAT Studier
- Experience in preparing management accounts and finance administration.
- Working knowledge of Xero
Call Anna Wozniak today on or click apply!
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job