A leading retail organisation and well loved brand based in West London, are looking for a Accountant to join their growing finance team on a 11 Month Fixed Term Contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
This is a fantastic varied role where you will have the opportunity to work on both financial and management accounts. This is a rare opportunity to work for a large well loved brand, but still have freedom within your role.
We are looking for an immediate start so only candidates available on a short notice will be considered.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with 2+ Years PQE experience
- Experience with Oracle is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of statutory accounting
- Ideally with a strong understanding of UK & US GAPP
- Strong excel skills including Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas
- Working on the P&L for your respective business units
- Prepares statutory year end accounts and works closely with Auditors throughout year end audit
- Prepares monthly management accounts pack, incorporating profit and loss account, balance sheet, schedules and notes, cash flow reports and profit and forecasts.
- Maintains the general ledger, provides all reconciliation and journals.
- Calculates prepayments and accruals
- Maintains the fixed asset register
For more information, please contact Stevie Sanderson on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job