KCR Solutions are currently seeking an Accountant to work for an excellent client based in Gateshead on a 6 months contract.
This role has a heavy emphasis on managing the P2P (Process to Pay) process E2E (End to End) by being able to identify operational bottlenecks and develop solutions in accordance with the Global P2P Process. A strong understanding of processes and systems is required.
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000 Pro Rata
- Solve the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) inquiries from vendors or the business. Provide specific procedural guidance and education to business users or the BPO on the E2E process and P2P systems. A strong systems knowledge and the ability to trouble shoot independently is required.
- Provide General Ledger Account Coding when necessary and follow up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Manage Vendor Payment Schedules for BPO
- Create and approve workflows in MDM (Master Data Management) System for amendments to Vendor Master Data, and ensure that this is correctly updated in the ERP system
- Reconcile AMEX, CITI and ING Credit Card statements back to purchase ledger, ensuring any missing items are identified, investigated, and resolved prior to payment run for Vendor.
- Process owner for In-Control Purchasing Cycle
- Perform regular VAT compliance checks to ensure the correct VAT treatment has been applied when processing invoices
- Maintain Authority Schedules in key purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills. Expert knowledge of Purchase Ledger function and P2P systems structure
- General knowledge of wider accounting principles
- Previous experience of working in an outsourced P2P environment would be a distinct advantage
- Results-oriented and able to formulate solutions with a heavy focus on service delivery.
- Ability to prioritize work and drive results in a fast-paced high volume transactional environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job