An independent mortgage services business is looking for an accountant to join initially on a 12 month contract. This is due to covering for a secondment within the department.
As the accountant you will be reporting into the finance director responsible for raising invoices including intercompany voices are billed and provide month end and financial reporting.
Main responsibilities will include
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing cash on the sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- revenue calculation and recharge invoices
- Month end journals including prepayments and accruals
- You will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent or finalist
- Strong sales ledger experience
- Working in financial services is preferable
Early application is advised due to the urgent nature of the role. This role is ideal for an accountant with 2+ years' experience on the sales ledger and looking to progress with their studies.
- assistant accountant
- accounts assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job