Orka Financial is currently working with a growing SME retail business based in central Maidenhead. The current turnover of the business is in excess of £70mil and they are looking to recruit an experienced part qualified accountant into the fast paced Head office finance team.
This role will act as a number two to the Financial Controller and take responsibilities for the monthly management accounts. As well as this the successful individual will have the opportunity to partner with senior management throughout the business whilst supporting the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects.
• Monthly posting and control of Accruals/Prepayments/Depreciation/Amortisation.
• Balance sheet reconciliations - including insight and resolution of queries.
• Budget preparation.
• Domino's weekly charge reconciliation (including Rent & Property).
• Estate utilities cost management.
• Analysis and integrity of CAPEX/Repairs & Maintenance.
• Daily cash flow input.
• External reporting.
• CIMA/ACCA part qualified.
• At least 5 years accounting-related experience.
• Multi unit or food industry experience is preferred (but not essential).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ideally, experience of SAGE 50.
• Excellent attention to detail and deadline driven.
£33,000 - £40,000 + study support + benefits
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
- Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job