Senior Accounts Manager
We are currently recruiting for a focused team player to manage a compliance team. You will be working as part of a small team with high growth expectations so you will be expected to be hands on whilst compliance work grows.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an accountancy practice and be currently working as an Accounts Senior/Manager.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / ATT / CTA looking for a new position in a progressive firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing office workflow and procedures ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients
- Accounts preparation
- Preparing corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparing personal tax computations and returns
- Supervising and training staff
- Identifying planning opportunities and tax risk issues where appropriate
- Assisting Partner with business development
Skills and qualities:
- Well rounded experience in all aspects of accounts and tax
- Competent in year end, tax and management accounts software (Preferably Digita), Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly establish professional credibility with both clients and fellow professionals
- Experience working in a client and service orientated practice
- Ability to provide support to less experienced team members
- Ability to manage and interact with both clients and staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job