Salary: Depending on experience
Kelly Services are recruiting for an Accountant, on behalf of a global renewable energy client. This is a full-rime role on permanent basis, available ASAP and interviews will commence as soon as applications are received. The successful candidate will act as subject area specialists, assists selected companies within the company in UK with complex accounting matters related to the specific subject area.
- Act as accounting expert for IFRS and local GAAP, in this:
- Cooperate with Group Accounting to implement new accounting rules (IFRS) and across Accounting R2R teams for harmonised IFRS application
- Support business at an early stage to clarify accounting effects in case of intended new contracts / business models / restructuring projects etc.
- Daily support of business in accounting matters
- Contribute to good relationships and good service towards internal customers
- Close co-operation with outsourcing partner Cap Gemini and external provider of statutory accounts
- Legal entity responsibility for selected companies including balance sheet reviews and reconciliations
- Validation of accounting input based on understanding the business
- Supporting audit process
- Execute services with high quality and timeliness of the delivery following common processes, policies and guidelines
- Provide improvement ideas to process experts / process specialists
- Develop, maintain and operate certain internal controls
- Working hands-on in delivering actual figures right and on time
- Participate in development projects within FBS or group-wide / interdisciplinary projects
- Part qualified Accountant, either CIMA, ACCA or equivalent, or AAT as qualification
- 3 to 5 years' experience from working with relevant subject area within finance operations
- Deep understanding of accounting rules (IFRS and statutory accounting rules)
- Good knowledge of finance processes and systems
- Knowledge and experience is SAP, strong Excel-skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Izabela Banaskiewicz on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job