Job type - Full time, permanent
Salary – up to £34,155 per annum + Benefits
Hours - 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
Location - Birmingham
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are searching for an Accountant to support with the production of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts and to aid with the production of financial forecasts and annual budgets. You will be working with Team and Area Managers to report back on how well their representative businesses are performing.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support the Senior Finance Manager with the production of monthly management reports for the organisation.
· Responsible for reviewing the company profit & loss account and relevant sections of the balance sheet to ensure they are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
· Providing supplementary reports from any analysis undertaken and informally report back to appropriate managers.
· Play a key role in the annual statutory audits and internal audits in order to ensure Nacro are complaint in all its responsibilities.
· Support in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly/periodic forecasts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team using state of the art finance systems, tools and techniques. You will have an assistant accountant reporting to you. Relevant accountancy qualifications (or part qualified) will be expected.
For a full job description please click here
For a full person specification please click here
For details of Nacro’s excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) please click here
Interviews will be taking place the week commencing 9th April.
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job