Primary responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Producing financial reports
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Producing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Maintaining the fixed asset register, calculating depreciation
- Supervising the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified or equivalent. For this role, it is vital that you have advanced Excel skills. You need to a confident individual, that is a strong communicator and able to work within a small team.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job