Do you want to grow your career alongside the growth of a forward thinking organisation?
Do like the prospect of developing processes and systems?
If the answer is yes I welcome you to apply for the following opportunity in a growing and developing organisation based in Newcastle.
This company has predicted growth of over 25% in the next year, and wants applicants that would thrive in an ambitious business.
Key duties in this role;
- Completion of full monthly management account packs
- Completion of financial accounts to trail balance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis monthly P&L to address and rectify errors
- Assist in providing the monthly financial statement
- Budgeting and forecasting, focusing on departmental changes and variances to budget
- Monthly and quarterly statutory reporting
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Reconcile all VAT adjustments
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Full bank reconciliations and monitoring petty cash
- Processing foreign currencies and re-calculating values in GBP
- Internet banking
- Managing company expense process and monitor cash advances
- Oversee and maintain accounts payable
- Manage company credit procedures
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Managing employer expenses reimbursements
- Issuing statement recharges to clients
Requirements for this role;
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Must be able to do all levels of finance
- Be proactive in solving problems
- Advance Excel and financial analyst experience
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job