An International Organisation are looking to recruit a permanent Accountant role based in Didcot, which will provide excellent progression opportunities for ambitious accounting professionals!
International and forward thinking business, with offices in Didcot and a large Finance function who offer excellent progression and support to develop within the wider business.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant will consist of the following:
- Full responsibility for all Management Accounts, preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
- Heavily involved in the monthly close process, ensuring all month-end duties are completed within the time frame.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Preparing all information and assisting with external audits as and when required.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Cost analysis.
- Reporting as and when needed.
The successful candidate will be ideally part qualified, or studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA and will have a strong analytical and management accounts background.
Excellent benefit package!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job