We're currently recruiting an accountant for one of our largest advertising clients based in the heart of central London. This agency has been responsible for some of the most unique and innovative campaigns since their formation nearly forty years ago.
In this role, you will be exposed to high-level industry clients and this role will have strong progression.
Key responsibilities of the role would be:
- Responsible for timely, complete and accurate reporting of actual results, including posting monthly accruals/prepayments and reviewing the general ledger.
- Responsible for internal reporting of actual results to management:
- including P&L
- Balance Sheet and Trade Working Capital.
- Responsible for monthly review of Balance Sheet with the financial controller
- Responsible for ensuring Financial Accounting procedures.
This role will pay up to £42k for the right candidate and are looking to recruit immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job