Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Swansea paying up to £28,000. They offer an impeccable service record and a commitment to ongoing training. The role will give you training and experience across accounts production, taxation and business advice. The successful candidate will have experience working in practice, and be confident working independently.
- Carry out all work to the firm’s budget and work to reduce costs at all levels.
- Develop good relationships with clients
- Prepare and review VAT returns
- Act as trainer to all junior staff
- Develop accountancy skills
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience within a practice is desirable
- Excellent IT skills
- High level of accuracy
- AAT qualified with a minimum of 4 years accountancy practice.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job