Chartered Accountancy Practice
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing chartered accountancy practise based in Reading with a view of becoming a partner. You will be required to manage a portfolio of clients, dealing with all aspects of day to day accountancy. Ideally you will be passionate and dynamic, willing to win new business. You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant.
- Highly successful and fast growing accountancy firm based in Reading
- Chartered accountants, Chartered Management Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers
- This position offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to partner within the practice.
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring quality of service and expert advice
- Develop and grow the business
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Management development and coaching of junior staff
- Manage daily workloads unsupervised
The key attributes we require include:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience working in a Practice environment
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Good working knowledge or current Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients
- Passion to grow the business and to develop into a partner
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically Xero, Kashflow, Quickbooks and Sage would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of VAT, CIS and Payroll
- Excellent Excel and IT skills
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £40,000 to £50,000.
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Accountancy Firm
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job