CURRENTLY RECRUITING A PART QUALIFIED / NEWLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT FOR AN INTERNAIONAL BUSINESS IN WEYBRIDGE!!!
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting a Part Qualified / Newly Qualified Accountant for a well-established business based in Weybridge. This position will suit an on-track, progressive, actively studying ACCA or CIMA individual or a Newly Qualified Accountant who is looking to grow their career in a fast-growing business.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Performing month end close
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Yearend reporting
- Quarterly VAT submission and Withholding tax
- Implementing new processes
The ideal candidate must be:
- Finance graduate, actively studying ACCA or CIMA or Newly Qualified
- SAP knowledge would be desired
- Strong excel skills including: pivot tables, v-look ups
- Strong communication skills and comfortable liaising with non-finance teams includes sales and marketing
- Confident, positive, pro-active and have the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Private healthcare
- Study support
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business based in Weybridge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job