An international business is looking for an Accountant on a 12-month contract to help support the upgrade of financial systems and the transition to new reporting methods. The company have a small existing finance team that will be involved with the systems change and so require someone that will be able to work in the finance function on a day to day basis. The company offer a supportive working environment and a role that will most probably go permanent at the end of the contract.
The company have a well established UK business but have a brand that is recognised on an international stage. The company therefore have a strong brand and ethic that comes across when you meet the management. The role allows for someone to join the business that is either qualified or qualified by experience.
- Manage general accounting - reconciliations and month end close activities
- Control financial transactions and all financial reporting to IFRS and UK GAAP standards
- Month end and year end reporting
- Financial analysis and profitability reporting
- Identify growth opportunities
- UK budget control
- Prepare budgets and forecast and business plans for UK
- Query resolution
- Strong Excel
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job