Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Our client, a reputable and fast growing business based in the Blackpool area are currently looking for a confident and pro active Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The position on offer involves the following duties:
- Prepare profit and loss statements on behalf of a business
- Set up accounting practices and procedures and advise how to manage these
- Analyse budgets and other financial information
- Help to produce budgets for Companies and implement strategies for cost savings
- Ensure Companies accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time
- Oversee the Companies' payroll, credit control and bookkeeping systems
- Audit financial information and compiling with reports, business plans and financial statements
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
This role would suit someone newly qualified or part qualified with experience of the above.
In order to be considered for this position you must have experience of the above.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job