GiBe Finance are working exclusively with a family owned business in Central Maidenhead to recruit a No. 2 in Finance, within a 7 person department. The business has a turnover of £70m and works closely with a well-known house-hold name.
Offering full study support, parking on-site as well as a short walk from Maidenhead train station, the role is paying £35,000 - £40,000 p/a.
- Monthly posting and control of Accruals/Prepayments/Depreciation/Amortisation
- Balance sheet reconciliations - including insight and resolution of queries
- Budget preparation
- Weekly charge reconciliation (including Rent & Property)
- Estate utilities cost management
- Analysis and integrity of CAPEX/Repairs & Maintenance
- Daily cash flow input
- External reporting
To review the full description, please apply below. Interviews are taking place w/c 29th January.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job