Duties will include but not limited to...
- All aspects of day to day accounting (incl. Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger)
- Monthly management accounts
- Vat returns, Intrastats
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Year end accounts preparation
The successful candidate will have:
- An applicable accounting qualification, most likely (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- A good understanding of Sage
- Experience of working in a management accounts function
- Attention to detail – getting things right first time is essential
- Small company experience important
- Strong Excel skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines; must be able to multi-task and prioritise according to urgency and importance.
- Interpersonal skills – needs to be able to integrate into the existing team and have the confidence to interact with people at all levels of seniority.
- Experience in working in different currencies desirable.
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job