Are you an ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountant looking to work with a very extensive client base which includes SME’s, HNWIs and entrepreneurial owner managed businesses?
Due to further expansion a well established Accountancy firm near Chester are seeking an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant for a key management role within their Accounting team.
Your role will be to supervise and develop a highly motivated team (many of whom are actively studying ACA and AAT) and will report directly to the Directors and be part of the Senior Management Team.
The main duties of the Accounts Manager include:
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Prepare and review of monthly management accounts
- Statutory audit work
- Review quarterly VAT returns
- Regular client liaison to offer general business advice
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- The ability to meet deadlines is essential
- You will have gained your accounting experience working in Practice and be comfortable to supervise more junior team members
- Liaise directly with clients and senior members of the management team
- Good client communication skills are required together with strong organisational skills
- A proven track record of achieving targets and workflow deadlines
If you have experience in the above, and are looking for a new opportunity to join a fantastic team click apply or contact S2 Recruitment who recruit temporary and permanent IT, Technical and Management staff for businesses throughout the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job