Type: full-time, temporary ongoing
Salary: £17.50 per hour
Kelly Services require an Accountant to support friendly team, within a manufacturing company based in Cumbernauld, on temporary basis. This role is available ASAP and interviews will commence as soon as applications are received.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organisation.
- Preparation, examination or analysis accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Development, maintenance, and analysis of budgets, preparation of periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Development, implementation, modification, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Degree in financial discipline.
- AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA (desired).
- Financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Izabela Banaskiewicz on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job