We are a Nottingham based property company who deals in both the Commercial and Residential sectors, with a large and fast growing property portfolio around the Country.
Within the property department, we primarily deal in Commercial and Residential Developments, Commercial Construction, Commercial and Residential Property Sales, Property Lettings, as well as the growing Student Accommodation sector.
We are looking for an Accounts Manager and an Accounts Assistant who will be working from our Nottingham City Centre office and can adhere to working from Monday to Friday with ideal hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Experienced property accountants are preferred for the manager vacancy, while an assistant role is also available.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Prepare and submit tax documents, VAT Returns, Year Ends, Annual Returns
- Compile and analyse financial statements
- Manage cost budgets and forecasting for developments
- Purchase/Sales ledger, Payroll, general bookkeeping
- Training and Utilising our rent control system - posting rent/analysing arrears
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) - IT based system
- AAT qualified
- Sage experience is vital for sales/purchase ledger/payroll
Please send through your CVs with recent/expected salary.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job